11 posts / 0 new
Last post

Joined: 2006-06-06

Posted: Mon, 2006-07-31 20:17

I Was wondering...

You know those thing you can have keys in.. and then you can have them around your neck.

Don't know what they are called, but can you get them with DAD?

Joined: 2005-09-30

Posted: Mon, 2006-07-31 21:33

I can only help you with the name.. It is called a keyhanger Smiley-midget

Joined: 2003-12-06

Posted: Mon, 2006-07-31 22:14

Don't think so, but I can ask Hindhede on saturday, or at least suggest it Smiley


Joined: 2006-06-06

Posted: Tue, 2006-08-01 19:06


But could also use a "N√łglering" don't know what it's called in english, you know if they have made that?

Brow's picture
Joined: 2004-12-16

Posted: Tue, 2006-08-01 20:54

Have you tried to check the "trade" sektion? People often have different items for sale...

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2006-08-01 21:10

They do have have keychains, cause I have one with Molly on..

Joined: 2006-06-06

Posted: Wed, 2006-08-02 08:20

Tina, Do you know where I can get it?

Joined: 2005-09-07

Posted: Wed, 2006-08-02 10:33

I think that what you are talking about is a neckstrap...

A keychain you can get in the "D-A-D shops" around at the different concerts! A keychain is more a kind of Jewelry for your keys... They have no purpose what-so-ever... Smiley

Joined: 2003-12-06

Posted: Wed, 2006-08-02 11:58

It's called a keyhanger.. You can get the keychains with molly, but I've never seen a keyhanger..

Joined: 2003-12-07

Posted: Wed, 2006-08-02 18:15

Molly keychains are - as mentioned by some of you - available at the merchandise stand at the concerts. So come buy your very own at the next show. Smiley

As for the keyhangers, we've never had any of those made - and no plans for any at the moment.


Joined: 2006-06-06

Posted: Wed, 2006-08-02 20:12


Okay, But it could be cool :P