9 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sat, 2019-05-04 23:09

The new single Burning Star is great and is on youtube here in the US. However the B-side is not. Could someone please put the B-side up on youtube, I live in America and am not able to purchase the single. I thank you in advance.

Posted: Mon, 2019-05-06 14:01

Somewhere in this podcast you can hear "A prayer for the loud" - among other new songs. I don't know if it's available for listening outside Denmark. The whole podcast is six hours long...

https://www.dr.dk/radio/p6beat/p6-beat-elsker/p6-beat-elsker-d-a-d-podcast

---------------------------------------

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Mon, 2019-06-03 15:16

Hello
there's the full album on Youtube Music, https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qphmh1Q7vY&list=OLAK5uy_lG3sRmnqrmX2H... ...
and it's awsome
"Prayer for the load" turn in circle in my head and on my hi-fi great album for abn old fan like me
i waiting for the CD with impatience.

Michel

Michel M-L

Posted: Fri, 2019-05-31 15:22

Hej there,

as the topic points to the title of the new album I'm posting it in here:

The new CD just made it to me and before I put it in my CD-Player and enjoy it o:v:e:r:m:u:c:h I just have to comment the artwork of the CD/booklet: Just WOW! Practically every photo in the booklet is stunning and great. I ususally don't give much about artwork when it comes to music-releases, but this time I'm really impressed and also touched. If the music will follow that impression I will have a great time ahead Smiley-wink

Kind regards,
Marcel

Because love cools and friends drift apart
Too old to be shy but I wonder what to say
- After I said: Hi!

Posted: Fri, 2019-05-31 17:15

Hey there,
congratulations to the new fantasticrockin`Record.
8 looooooooooong Years waiting for this!!
I hope to see you often in Germany. I`ll be there.

Posted: Wed, 2019-06-05 10:17

I have listened to the album some times now and I'm ready for my verdict....

I must say that I am really, really impressed by this album. The two previous albums has for me been kinda "meh...", but this one really brings back some of the bands former glory - albumvise.
I really like that they now have almost full focus on a more pure ROCK-sound. On this album we get some strong melodies like on "The sky is made of blues" and "Musical chairs". The more riff-based rock is at it's best on "The real me" and "No doubt about it" - I'm lovin' it!

The last three songs on the album are the clear lowpoints of the album, but beside those I really like the overall feel of the album. You have the aggressions like on "Scare yourself", but it's like they have managed to but some more maturity into their feelings, which spills over to the music.
When you know the backstory to this album you can really hear that this album is all about a band in deep, deep internal problems. When listening to the lyrics there is no doubt where the band is at this exact point - they are really strong. I am especially fond of "the real me". The lyrics of that songs.... Wow!
As the band has said themselves the are better at being D-A-D than ever before, and I can only support it. For instance Jespers vocals has never been better than on this album.
"No doubt about it" could be a potential favorite at concerts in many years - great sing-along.

Top-3 highlights on the album (and it is REALLY hard):

A prayer for the loud
The real me
Musical chairs

I really look forward to hearing this album again.

5/6 (burning) stars!

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Sat, 2019-06-15 02:19

Hi there,
Long time fan living in the states here. I'd like to hear some of the "back story" about the making of this album, and the recent crisis/crises the band has gone through/is going through. I feel out of the loop...
Thanks in advance for any details.

Ptah

Be yourself - everyone else is taken

Posted: Wed, 2019-06-05 22:29

my top-3 ...can it be ?
1 Prayer for the loud
2 the real me exaequo with nodoubt about it
3 nothing ever changes exaequo with musical chair
like this i'm chosose 5 for 3 ;-))

Michel M-L

Posted: Fri, 2019-06-28 21:34

The title track, "The Real Me", and "Happy Days In Hell" are my favourites. Overall a great album with hard rock in style of "No Fuel..." and "Riskin...".

Add new comment