38 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nathalie's picture

Posted: Mon, 2009-11-23 07:29

I know ... there were already some other threads about that evening BUT after almost risking my precious life (yes yes !) by travelling with a KLM
city hopper (...believe me you have to TRY that ONCE in your life especially from Amsterdam to Brussel's ... that so-called *plane * was shaking as a pensioner and i almost swallowed my tongue while landing ( yes i know some people would be VERY HAPPY if such a thing would occur .. especially my boy-friend sometimes Smiley-midget

So please ... i'm expecting a bit of indulgence from you .. EXHAUSTED Nat-Pet here Smiley-wink

BALLERUP ..... if i sound too enthusiastic , maybe some of you are going to think i'm paid to spread compliments about the band ...
I don't care !
IT WAS GREAT ! AWESOME ! FANTAS.. TIC ( aha no no that one is too much easy ) ..

SETLIST , SETLIST , SETLIST.. is it the MOST important factor of a successful show ???
Why always judging a band by SETLIST ? I saw famous bands with great setlists and NO ENERGY !
And believe me ... i'm going to stay decent as always BUT they PUT their (ahem ... you know what i mean and if you don't i'm sorry for you .. ) .. In other words they GAVE THE BEST OF THEMSELVES !!!!
So give us a break with SETLIST .. ( i don't want to offend anyone in any case ,i respect every POW *point of view Smiley-midget BUT PLEASE ... how can some of you be DECEIVED without even attending the show !!!
Are you indifferent ?

In Germany .. the show was too short , Stig wasn't in the mood some of you were expected ( was he supposed to manage triple salto to show his enthousiasm ?), he wasn't moving enough , they looked tired ...
and NOW .. the keyword is SETLIST !

Ballerup was ovationing a great band with a impressive carreer .. We were all singing, dancing , jumping ,hugging (yes yes ! ).
I was PROUD to be there !
Jacketless in December ! damn it what a sensational unforgettable moment !
When the WHOLE arena was singing with the band .. we didn't give a ... about the setlist , we simply ENJOYED !

LOOOONG post wasn't it ? My apologies ...
I will end with these words ( and i promise no more novel until the 30th anniversary of the band Smiley-midget

To the band : THANK YOU ! For te show, the pictures, the time you share with the True believers ..
To Majken and Marie:It was a pleasure to meet , see you again!
(i'm expecting DECENT girly tee-shirt sizes but .. it's Torleif's fault Smiley-midget

To all the great Netpets i had the pleasure to meet : THANK YOU ! (Kristina ,Nico,Morten,Tina ,Caroline,and the others i might forget , excuse me in advance )

To Adam : just wondering the way we will look like as pensioners Smiley-wink
thank you .. you know why!

And last but not least .. to Azda .. i have no words .. !

It's after dark now ... and Disneyland is closed .. so are my eyes .. good night everyone .. 7h27 not bad huh ? Smiley-wink
Yeah it's great to stay up late !!
Best Greetings from Ball... Belgium Smiley-wink
Nat

PS: To Patrik
Jag saknar dig... (my impressive swedish !!!!;-)

Posted: Mon, 2009-11-23 11:56

I think me and my friend actually walked behind you, Patrik and another (shorter) guy to the arena... Did you hold some sort of flag in your hand? Did you meet a friend outside by phoning her???

Anyways... hope you netpets had a great show etc, we had to catch the train back to Cph H which made it hard to stay and meet up afterwards...

/Jonas "jontebus" Karlsson

Danielle's picture

Posted: Mon, 2009-11-23 15:04

[quote] after almost risking my precious life (yes yes !) by travelling with a KLM
city hopper (...believe me you have to TRY that ONCE in your life especially from Amsterdam to Brussel's ... that so-called *plane * was shaking as a pensioner and i almost swallowed my tongue while landing [/quote]

Those things do not just "land"...
They just fall out of the air the last few meters !

I think i was on that same plane from amsterdam to frankfurt once .

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 12:45

@Jontebus ..
Yes i was walking with two guys a tall one (my swedish boy-friend ) and a shorter one ( a very nice danish guy we met on the train from CPH to Ballerup
Yes i was having a Belgian flag in my hand and a D-A-D cap on my head ( wise comment Nat .. where to put a cap besides on the head )
Yes i was phoning Kristina to locate where SOUTH ENTRANCE was

Now i know you ignored us totally and didn't want to o say hello aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha Smiley
Too bad we haven't met you !!!!

@Danielle : Believe me ! it is the LAST time i'm taking that so -called-homemade city Hip-Hopper .. EVEN to attend a D-A-D show or to visit Patrik in Sweden .. I'll take , a boeing, a boat, an old -fashioned car with flat tire BUT NEVER that *thing * again ... and the noise he was making .. ohhh my God ... even the noise my boy-friend makes when snoaring is more discreet ... Smiley-midget

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 12:56

hahaha!

Yes, indeed I did (didn't) - but the thing is it didn't occur to me before we went in... I overheard you introduce your boyfriend Patrik to your friend (whom you phoned) and as soon as we hung our jackets inside the entrance it struck me!

Well, well... me and my friend have grown really great fans of D-A-D, and we'll definitely travel to Denmark or elsewhere to see them again, then I'm gonna try to meet you all up.

My recording is mastered and ready now and I've begun working on the covers... you will NOT be dissapointed!

Take care
/Jonas "jontebus" Karlsson

P.s. I saw someone got their hands on Lausts actual setlist from the show - would be cool to have a scan of that to include on the backcover! D.S.

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 13:24

Ok Jonas .... next time ... in Sweden, Belgium ( in 14 years we will be pensioners aha) ,or Denmark , we'll try to manage something steady :sharing a BEER !!!!( and exchanging cellphones numbers might also be a good idea and a gain of time to share TWO beers Smiley-midget
I can tell you that Patrik is looking VERY MUCH forward to a recording of the Ballerup show (i think he mentioned that fact .. hmm at least 9 times since Saturday night)
WE KNEW you were the man of the situation ! THANK YOU !!!!!!
Can't wait to hear the result ! That evening was SENSATIONNAL !

PS : I was "stalked " by Swedes weeeeeeeeee:-) i'm the famous Nat-Pet from Belgium Smiley-midget

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 14:17

Hi Jonas,

that sounds damn fine (about your recording, I mean.............NOT ignoring Nat ;-). That went faster than I thought. Do you think that you will make it yet today to come up with the show ? I don't want to push you (how could I - it has taken me almost 6 weeks to come up with my Bochum-show) I'm just curious........

Thanks in advance and take care my friend.
Haki

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 14:39

Well... I could upload it and put the covers in the thread later...

OK - I'll do that, so the recording can be heard right away - it's brilliant!

Will be on dimeadozen in an hour, ok? (had math-test today, and it went quicker than I hade expected so...)...

Let me know what you think of it, ok?

/Jonas

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 15:03

Jonas,

please do it as you like, OK ? For me it does not really matter if I get it a day sooner or later. If you can make it today - great, if it's tomorrow - great too. What counts is that you HAVE the recording and that it obviously sounds very nice.

Take care
Haki

klc

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 15:44

>Jonas, I'm pretty sure that it was Henrik (Henny) who got Laust's setlist - send a mail to him and I'm sure he will share with you.
Is it possible to buy the show from you (don't have an account on dimeadozen)?!?!

The girl Nat called, Kristina is me Smiley

"Wild sisters dancing all night Round that totem..."

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 15:55

I'm keep getting an error while uploading the torrent guys... "The info file is empty or otherwise corrupted; please try again" and I can't continue right now (have to go to kindergarden to pick up my daughter...)

Kristina: I don't sell my recordings! But I can send you copies on CD-R if you like? ;o) Perhaps we can all help each other with copies, but I can certainly send Tina and you one copy each.

Take care for now.
/Jonas

*** EDIT ***

Ok it's up and running now!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=278047

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 17:49

Downloading now - that was quicker than expected :-). Thanks a lot. Just listened to one of the samples and they sound really nice - good job my friend *BigThumbsUp*

Longhorn

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 17:50

@JONAS
You're the best !!!!! THANK YOU !!!!
I forgive you to deliberately ignored me on saturday aaaaaaahahahahaha ( don't worry it's my natural laugh Azda can confirm !)
Boy-friend suddenly leaving his office seems he has checked the forum and YOUR post .. laughing my ass off here because he is usually NEVER in a hurry to stop working (yes i know he is swedish Smiley-midget

I have to add that we had some GREAT funny phone calls with Kristina last saturday especially AFTER the show ( where are you ? close to one truck .. ahhhhh but which one ?close to the garage aaaahhhh but which one ?
I can see you i can see you !!!!! waving arms like a semaphore Smiley-midget

PS : People who weren't at Ballerup aren't allowed to download ,
Hejj nooo don't break my glasses , it's already done !) Smiley-midget

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 18:22

Very wrong Nat :-). It should rather be: people without recording equipment shouldn't be allowed to enter a D-A-D concert (or any other concert in general) *hehe*

Longhorn
Recording-Equipment-Owner

klc

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 19:22

>Jonas - thank you so much!! By the way, if you need pics, tjeck my facebook (Kristina Levin Christensen), about 100 of my best out of 600 is uploaded there.

>Nat, ha ha, so you think it was funny phonecalls? Yeah can see it not, "We're at a truck" was not very describing... haha Smiley

"Wild sisters dancing all night Round that totem..."

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 19:26

Yeah it was Henny who got Laust' setlist, I got Stigs.

I'll guess Henny will put it up for you all to see, it's is on his facebook right now.

Jacketless in december was'nt on the setlist but performed at the show.

Michael

themaster's picture

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 19:34

hey jonte i have big problems connecting to the seeders and peers and i would really like to get my hands on all their shows been myself to 30 concerts but was ill at saturday in ballerup Smiley-midget-sad so i couldĀ“nt go hope you can help me

/themaster

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 20:28

@Jontebus
Thank you for a great job, and what a pleasant surprise to see it in flac Smiley-midget

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 21:39

themaster: you're probably behind a firewall...

It's nice to tape in Denmark since there are no stupid 100dB-laws at shows - Volbeat swore at it during their last visit here... and it DOES suck!

Next step: Germany or elsewhere would be cool to tape something there ;o)

nbpetersen: I NEVER put anything out in MP3, cause it sounds crap! If you see any recording with "jontebus" on it and is in MP3 then someone else made them and spread them... A**Holes!

themaster's picture

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 22:41

yes i also think so but im not really good at computers Smiley-midget-sad but i think i need to a portal in my router just dont know how do it :(...

Posted: Wed, 2009-11-25 23:20

hahaha And even on a short distance, these...ahemm crazy women kept talking on the phone, when they actually could hear each other haha Smiley-laugh

But one of the very funny things was actually when MortenN's jacket was locked up in Kristinas car and he only was wearing a t-shirt.. So I offered him my cardigan sweater, which was black (Morten feared that it would be pink) as I already had my jacket on...
And Morten started to take my sweater on which.....haha proved to be VERY short for him haha Smiley-laugh But it looked very funny to be honest haha
We did NOT take pics of it Smiley-laugh

Danielle's picture

Posted: Thu, 2009-11-26 01:32

@Nathalie

I was laughing out loud when i read your piece about the city hopper .
Nobody ever believes me when i tell them .
So happy to know i'm not to only one who will never get on one of those ever again.

themaster's picture

Posted: Thu, 2009-11-26 17:01

hey i somehow cant get it it to work so i cant connect by using my torrent program can you put it up on megauploads jonte ?? thanks for really good work Smiley-midget-laugh

Posted: Thu, 2009-11-26 17:32

themaster

I think I have the same problem as you. I can't connect either

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Fri, 2009-11-27 12:45

Hey wait a minute !
Vehement protestations from Belgium !!

I started a thread named "BALLERUP BELGIAN POW "
(POW= Point of view for the hibernating Netpets or those who weren't following the conversation )

I was travelling from Belgium RISKING IT ALL in a KLM City homemade so called plane (only Danielle cares !!!)deliberately ignored by swedish Netpet , freezing in COLD and RAINY CPH to attend DAD 25th anniversary in Ballerup ...

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE INITIAL subject ?
*mumbling *
The experts recorders have invaded my thread !
It's a scandal ! A misuse of power !
I'm going to complain to Azda .
No discipline here really Smiley

More seriously (YES it can happen !)
A HUGE thank you to Jontebus .. I haven't downloaded anything because my computer .. no words to describe it .. totally illegal keyboard (the letters aren't even at the right place according to Swedes )and a screen ... BUT Patrik is going to send me the files ..
So THANK YOU ...

And .. last but not LEAST .. " Crazy women " ARE THE BEST ! D-A-D even made a song about us !

@Longhorn : Only people with broken glasses should be allowed to attend D-A-D concerts AHA! Smiley-midget

Posted: Fri, 2009-11-27 17:23

OK.

Last talk about taping ;o)

The covers are ready for download in the Dimeadozen-thread. Enjoy!

Thanks to those involved!!!

Posted: Fri, 2009-11-27 19:39

Yeah - that's a good subject :-). Who cares about reviews, opinions, broken glasses, personal views etc etc.........boring nonsense Smiley-wink - taping is what counts !

Long live concert-recording
Lonhorn

themaster's picture

Posted: Fri, 2009-11-27 22:08

jonte could you put the show from ballerup up on megaupload ?? i cant get my torrent program working Smiley-midget-sad hope you can help i couldnt be in ballerup myself i was ill 39 fever Smiley-midget-sad hope you can help

/themaster

Posted: Sat, 2009-11-28 05:02

The set was great!! bad crowd though...

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Sat, 2009-11-28 14:22

WOW !!!!

Now i have the whole official D-A-D's concerts recorders organization against me !!!

HELP !
*Maybe i should take a virtual bodyguard now *

OK ... I promise , no more reviews,boring stories,blablablabla.
Especially on my own threads Smiley-midget

Now i know you people hates me here :-).

So let's forget about the initial thread *mumbling it's STILL a misuse of power *

I have A QUESTION!!! for recordings experts !

Where do you "hide","put",carry your equipment ? (I'm talking about your RECORDING one OF COURSE .. ) Smiley-midget
Last summer WIW showed me how he usually proceed and believe me it was SOMETHING !

PS : Jonas ... another time : Thank you .. getting the files transfer from Patrik , so i'm going to spend a GREAT afternoon listening to your great job !

Nathalie
Broken glasses owner .

themaster's picture

Posted: Mon, 2009-11-30 14:21

now i got my router fixed with my it company but could someone please seed their shows i will keep seeding after i get them

regards themaster

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Tue, 2009-12-01 16:03

Still NO ANSWER to my question !!!!

As far as the recorders-experts-equipment owners have now taken the control of this thread .. may i have an answer ? or is it a CONFIDENTIAL thing ? ( are you hiding your recording equipment in such indecent places that's it's not allowed to reveal it HERE ? )
I think were are all over 18 no ? and if not pffffff no big deal ...
C'mon ! gimme an answer !!!!! Smiley

Posted: Tue, 2009-12-01 17:44

"( are you hiding your recording equipment in such indecent places that's it's not allowed to reveal it HERE ? )"

YOU GOT IT ! Congrats. We're hiding this stuff where NO heterosexual security guy would ever dare to search :-). Clever girl you are !

Longhorn

Posted: Tue, 2009-12-01 21:45

I don't!

Things get sweaty down there sometimes, and moist damages the recordingequipment if you're not careful Smiley-midget-tongue

/Jonas

Posted: Tue, 2009-12-01 22:52

Jonas !!!!! If you're THIS moist that your equipment will get damaged in those 2 min. it's in there, then you should probably give it up Smiley-wink

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Wed, 2009-12-02 15:29

You two are .. simply the best ... !

Longhorn :
"We're hiding this stuff where NO heterosexual security guy would ever dare to search .... "

If one day it occurs one of them DARE to search i would LOVE to see your face !AH!!! Smiley

Jontebus :
"Things get sweaty down there sometimes.... "

*things * aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Ok I have now the answer to my question ... i'm NOT going to ask for more details , especially not from both of you !!
Decent woman here !!! and decent music forum ! Smiley-midget
It took me (at least )15 minutes to stop laughing .. and believe me it was everything BUT discreet ..
Damn my stomach ...

Posted: Wed, 2009-12-02 16:54

hahaha! Longhorn, you do know what I mean... if it's summer and you do have to queue for a while then...

If it's winter there probably are no queues anyway... ;o)

Let's just leave this thread as it is. Hahaha!

Hope you enjoy the Ballerup-show anyways! Smiley-pig

Nathalie's picture

Posted: Wed, 2009-12-02 18:08

I enjoyed Ballerup very much but i have to confess that i ALSO enjoyed
this thread Smiley-midget

Gentlemen you have all my sympathy about your hiding indecent places , the risks you take about your intimacy and .. hopefully no one here understands french because ...the word queue may be misunderstood in some other context ... and NO i'm not going to translate Smiley-midget
You are right Jonas let's leave this thread like this !

See ya hopefully in the chat next Wednesday ! At least we always have decent conversations there .. ahahahahahahaha