38 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Fri, 2007-02-02 21:51

Thursday morning I went to work at 6 o' clock, really tired and still not awake.. A few hours later, before opening the store I was putting products on the shelves and all the suddenly I reconeize something in the radio... I stood still for one moment listening to try and find out who was in the radio... Yes my friends.... It was D-A-D... The Radiostation played "Scare Yourself".. What a wake up call for the tired people.. I was really HAPPY, cause I've been waiting for a radio station to play some D-A-D in the morning hours Smiley-wink My day became really good! I don't know which radio station played D-A-D, cause the music wasn't that loud... But finally nice to hear them in the radio Smiley-laugh

Anonymous's picture
Fat Bastard (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 14:49

Tina, why are you always posting shit about yourself? It sucks, and I'm sick and fucking tired of reading it.. Pull yourself together, dude!

- Peace!

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 15:28

He he he Fat Bastard,

Lucky for you, you dont have to read or write in he topic(s) Tina makes... No one do...

So if you dont like to read what happens in her life, dont freaking open the topic, how damn hard can that be?

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 16:52

Fat Bastard - If you really don't like what I write, then why the hell do you read it??? And why even post anything about it? Ignore me, ignore my subject! Honestly I really don't care what you think about me, I just write what I feel like. And in this situation it's about a radiostation playing some D-A-D, which some of them really ever does, and then I put a little more story into it, now what's wrong with that???

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 18:26

I just don't get why you're making so many posts in here.... Some of the things are relevant! such as Aerosmith...! it's nice..

And another thing is how you can be so personal on a websit.. But that's you call as you also say.. I just think somebody might find it "scary" if you know?? You are writing a lot of stuff about you life, and you only know a few i gues?? or maybe more, dunno...

But again all up to you... Smiley-midget

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 18:46

Yeah, Tina why are you write so much? cuz fat...are right, the most of it suck!

just my opinion!

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 19:16

...must admit I read it all

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 21:47

hahaha Hammer.....

I admit that I've been personal with some things, I'm sorry for those who didn't like that.. And once again I say, if you don't like my posts, then ignore them... I'll try to keep it low... Really just trying to keep this site alive..

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 22:03

fair.. absolutly no problem from my point of view.. Smiley

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 22:36

it is one thing to write a lot of stuff about yourself on a home page but making comment on the people who do it? Am I the only one who finds that extremly boring?

Anyways nice to heair tina not many radio stations play D-A-D anymore sadly enough

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sat, 2007-02-03 23:41

Thanx Bongo.. Finally some nice words Smiley-wink

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 03:12

well, hello everyone!!!...and then..
It's true, Tina posts here some personal comments. But in my opinion (that is not low), i think she makes this site alive, and yes i read them, and yes some times i reply. And one last thing...Hey Tina if you didn't post all these comments meet and greed-discussion would be sooooo poor!!!

cheers mate!!!

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 03:14

Forgot to sign...
The dizzy girl with the flashy dog
hah!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 03:16

Thank you so much Dizzy_vicky Smiley-wink

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 12:37

Relax. Take a chill pill, everybody.

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 16:04

Well, I must agree with Fat Bastard.. This topic was okay (as Tina says) but sometimes it's like that the messageboard is more like Tina's personally blog and not a place for d-a-d-fans to discuss their favorite band.

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 17:19

Hmmm Maybe I just should stay away and don't post anything Smiley-sad

When I didn't wrote in here in a long time, some people started missing me and made a post out of it.. Now I get complains about making too many posts in here... Now where does that leave me??

Benedizzle's picture

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 17:23

I agree - if you don't wanna know, don't read what tina writes.
personally I'm not interested in everything that tina has to say, but she certainly has the right to write it! I do read some of it, cus some of it I find interesting.

maybe we could question why tina has the need to tell us (mostly people she doesn't know) so many things in stead of people in the real life? on the other hand, we should take it as a compliment, that she spends time on us (cus it is us - its not like shes talking that much to the band in here). I think tina considers us equals and therefore likes to share her ups and downs and other little things that reaches a human being during its day with us.
am I close, tina-girl?

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 17:35

You got some points there Benedizzle... But this post really has something to do with that a Radio Station finally played a D-A-D song, which radio stations almost neder do. And yes then I told a little story about my own life and how nice it finally was to hear D-A-D in the radio..

But the way, finally this site is alive by throwing dirt at my face, and some nice comments also!
Now we just need some news from then band...

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 17:59

I think the reason why people get irritated (like me) is not because your post are irrelevant. they are simply not too relevant...
you dont see people posting each time they buy a DAD souvenir, listen to DAD at some party or simply just thinks about DAD.
I think the reason for all your kind of lack-of-relevance post is because youre such a big fan - and sometimes I feel the same way. I feel like screaming out loud = DAD is bigger than life!
But if I did that every day the words would start loosing their power and people get irritated

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 19:29

No no no!
I am fed up with negative people!

LET TINA POST WHATEVER SHE WANTS and fucking shut up with negative comments - just ignore her and turn towards some "serious" business, or whatever you may consider worth your attention.

To me, as a true admirer of the band from day 1 back in the 80's, its just fascinating to see, how much one can become a fan, who did hardly walk the earth when the boys were in their prime ...

B.t.w.: I would be glad to hear some radio here in germany playing the D-A-D ...

Please go on ,Tina, and do not listen to the farts and burpses of neg men.

YOU KEEP THIS SITE ALIVE!

Benedizzle's picture

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 21:10

go MarkusExMachina!!

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 23:15

I can see the point in what most of you are writing..Some times it can get a bit to personal and irrelevant. This is a D-A-D debate forum and not Tina's personal blog, as someone wrote:-)

If Tina has a need to post a lot of stuff in here, then thats her business..Sometimes it just gets a little, well, to much.

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 23:53

Allright I had enough.. Have you guys any idea about how this is hurting me, everytime I have to read something negative about me..At this moment I feel sad about even about being here Smiley-sad I'll stop making topics, stop keeping this site alive and keep it low... End of story!

Posted: Sun, 2007-02-04 23:56

Maybe a new and clever web-layout could help on, what seems to be like a big problem for some... What about a "Fans" section, a place to talk about everything not directly connected to DAD and a "Band" section thats for BAND talk...

Again, I turn to my earlier thought: UBB...in a new and up-to-date DAD feeling...

Posted: Mon, 2007-02-05 05:42

Tina you have my support. I like seeing your posts, it gives me an insight into what life is like over there, (i'm living in the usa) and it's always good to see the bands positive effect. Keep on posting. As for all the haters, quit bitching and post something you think is relevant.

Benedizzle's picture

Posted: Mon, 2007-02-05 10:27

tina, dont be so sad! maybe it could be a good idea to start a blog of your own? (myspace etc)
if you feel like writing stuff, you should do it, but I can also see the point in the relevance of your personal life in here. personally I dont see the problem of this specific thread.

still, I think people should just not read stuff that doens't interest them.
tina, maybe you could call topics that are DAD relevant names that tell us that, and topics that are not like names. how about that? eg. this topic could have been called "DAD in the radio" and a less relevant discussion could have had the name of "what a great morning"

Posted: Mon, 2007-02-05 14:58

Well -the room is for discussion's...

Posted: Mon, 2007-02-05 18:07

and martin this s surely one hehe. although i cant do much other and laugh ppl including me must to much spare time since we can make 27 comment on tinas post about a DAD song on a radio :P

Posted: Mon, 2007-02-05 19:50

Well, how about expanding the net pet community and make a blog feature for the fans?

Posted: Mon, 2007-02-05 21:52

Well. we´re not the same, we don´t feel the same way, we don´t always agree, but we´re all D-A-Dfans - so why not be tolerant? Why throw dirt? I could to some extent understand the anger and shitty words if Tina had said something bad about D-A-D cause that hurts we fans feelings.

But she only wrote what perhaps many fans - certainly I think and feel when i finally hear D-A-D on the radio! It´s not a crime - so why not ignore it - you don´t have to apriciate it as I do.

She is one of the fans making a big contribution to make this site alive - she has been more or less sole responsible for the bandchats!

I read all what people write in here - but I don´t always comment on them - only when the subjects or comments hurt my feelings as a fan.

Helpyourselfish!!

Posted: Mon, 2007-02-05 22:02

Whoops:

And off course when it is good news, comments or a good story!

Helpyourselfish

Posted: Mon, 2007-02-05 22:15

ØLHUNDEN -- Amen...! Like the words

Posted: Mon, 2007-02-05 23:53

Yeah Ølhunden... Thats right...

I really cant see why this has to be a problem??! If you dont wanna know - dont F****** READ IT!!!

I read most of what Tina writes, sometimes it makes sense to me, sometimes not... This time I smiled and pictured Tina standing and pushing bags of 15 punds dogfood onto shelves, smiling when D-A-D is on the radio...

FatBastard is pissed by the fact that Tina writes about herself and her D-A-D experiences (what her stories actually allways contains, which makes them not so of topic), but I cant see why FB has to comment on this if he/she dont want to read it... Thats not making any sense...

I read what i want to read, and I skip what I dont wanna read - like some of the posts in this thread, so pardon me is Im an echo for some of you... Smiley Peace out!

Posted: Tue, 2007-02-06 12:27

ølhunden halleluja!

Mia

Posted: Tue, 2007-02-06 17:01

Okay
1st: as many of you already has written: If you don't wanna know - don't read! or at least don't comment!
2nd: everyone has a right to write what they want! There're no laws in here - nowhere it says, that you can't write this and that...
3rd: why do we always have to beat each other? Everytime something are little ambiguous we have to comment and beat! Man, we behave like children!!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous (not verified)

Posted: Tue, 2007-02-06 21:13

Thanx for your support guys.. It means a lot to me Smiley-tongue

And I want to thank MarcusExMachina and Swan for showing up in the chat!

By the way I could use some fresh informations about how it's going with the guys and the new album..
That would be nice Smiley-wink

Posted: Thu, 2007-02-08 22:11